Zeo Zone drops deliver Australian micronised zeolite and magnesium orotate in the most unique form. Magnesium orotate is a mineral salt that is normally found in small amounts in all living things.
A magnesium deficiency can affect all body tissues. Magnesium deficiency has been reported in the literature to be between 54% and 75% in the general population.
Not all forms of supplemental magnesium are created equal. ZeoZone has natural mineral transporters which have amazing carry and release characteristics. When magnesium is attached to one of these transporters it helps it reach target tissues that need magnesium. The transporters also have their own metabolic activity so the magnesium is easily absorbed into the body and helps in maintaining an overall balance of minerals.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that serves as a cofactor for over 300 enzymatic reactions made in the body. Of the minerals required in large amounts by the human body, the one most likely to be deficient is magnesium.
Just try it and fell the balance!
Latest Blog Posts
- Healthy Links & Friends
- Toxins in Your Soup BPA
- The Simple Test Which May Help Prevent Autism
- Heart Surgeon Admits Huge Mistake!
- The pH Factor
- David Wolfe & Dr Leigh Erin Connealy podcast alternative healing therapies and ZeoOne
- Radiation Comparsions
- How Do I Know Zeo Zone Is the Real McCoy?
- Chemicals in Fish in Sydney Harbour
- Environmental Injustice and Air Pollution in the Hunter
- Life in the shadow of coal central !
- *Victims of Mercury Poisoning & Their Stories*
- Rainwater tank users warned of lead risk
- Better Health Magazine Nature's Sieve to Capture Heavy Metals Australian Zeolite
- Dr M Sichel TV Interview Good News for the Alphabet Kids New Book Announcing Drug Free Protocols Including ZeoOne
- Why Detox? The Killers Within
- What Books Are Available For Children With Exposure?
- What medical use is clinoptilolite?
- What Can Be Expected During Detoxification
- How Susceptible Are Children to Heavy Metals?
- What does Hair Analysis Reveal About Heavy Metals?
- What does Hidden Toxicity mean?
- What is Heavy Metal Accumulation?