Japan University Campus
Komaba Campus (pre-quake average)
Komaba Campus (22nd March: highest)
Komaba Campus (1st April)
Entrance to Komaba Student Health Centre (where there are granite paving stones)
Chennai & Kerala
Some parts of Brazil & Sudan
Fukushima Prefecture (1st April)
For comparison: one-off doses
Return flight Tokyo-London
Sources: University of Tokyo (Komaba); Bob Bury (Royal College of Radiologists), Japan Times, 2 April 2011 (World); Japanese Government (Fukushima and one-off doses).
Latest Blog Posts
- Healthy Links & Friends
- Toxins in Your Soup BPA
- The Simple Test Which May Help Prevent Autism
- Heart Surgeon Admits Huge Mistake!
- The pH Factor
- David Wolfe & Dr Leigh Erin Connealy podcast alternative healing therapies and ZeoOne
- Radiation Comparsions
- How Do I Know Zeo Zone Is the Real McCoy?
- Chemicals in Fish in Sydney Harbour
- Environmental Injustice and Air Pollution in the Hunter
- Life in the shadow of coal central !
- *Victims of Mercury Poisoning & Their Stories*
- Rainwater tank users warned of lead risk
- Better Health Magazine Nature's Sieve to Capture Heavy Metals Australian Zeolite
- Dr M Sichel TV Interview Good News for the Alphabet Kids New Book Announcing Drug Free Protocols Including ZeoOne
- Why Detox? The Killers Within
- What Books Are Available For Children With Exposure?
- What medical use is clinoptilolite?
- What Can Be Expected During Detoxification
- How Susceptible Are Children to Heavy Metals?
- What does Hair Analysis Reveal About Heavy Metals?
- What does Hidden Toxicity mean?
- What is Heavy Metal Accumulation?