What Can Be Expected During Detoxification
Some symptoms of detoxification may occur and depend upon
the metal being mobilized and excreted. Firstly it is important to consume 2-3 litres of clean water per day while detoxification and to start gradually then increase the drops.. This will ease any symptoms like dryness or headaches. Some other interesting points about detoxification. For example, cadmium
is ultimately stored on the surface of the bones. Cadmium
mobilization can cause aching of the long bones similar to flu
symptoms. Lead however, is stored in the medullar portion of the
bones and enters into the long bones through the joints. As lead
is removed through the same region, joint pains or arthritic pains
may arise. These symptoms can last a few days and usually come
and go as mobilization progresses. Over time, this will become
less and less following the elimination. In some circumstances if
the discomfort gets to the point that it may interfere with
normal daily activities the detoxification process can be lessened
or stopped completely. The process can be lessened by stopping
or reducing the specific supplementation for a few days in order
to reduce the discomfort. Detoxification can be stopped
completely by taking lecithin. Lecithin will in effect stop
mobilization of heavy metals from storage and reduce the
discomfort almost immediately. By the way, it is important that
patients undergoing detoxification are not taking lecithin or
other high phosphorous containing products such as
phosphatidyl choline or serine as they may prevent mobilization
of heavy metals.
Latest Blog Posts
- Healthy Links & Friends
- Toxins in Your Soup BPA
- The Simple Test Which May Help Prevent Autism
- Heart Surgeon Admits Huge Mistake!
- The pH Factor
- David Wolfe & Dr Leigh Erin Connealy podcast alternative healing therapies and ZeoOne
- Radiation Comparsions
- How Do I Know Zeo Zone Is the Real McCoy?
- Chemicals in Fish in Sydney Harbour
- Environmental Injustice and Air Pollution in the Hunter
- Life in the shadow of coal central !
- *Victims of Mercury Poisoning & Their Stories*
- Rainwater tank users warned of lead risk
- Better Health Magazine Nature's Sieve to Capture Heavy Metals Australian Zeolite
- Dr M Sichel TV Interview Good News for the Alphabet Kids New Book Announcing Drug Free Protocols Including ZeoOne
- Why Detox? The Killers Within
- What Books Are Available For Children With Exposure?
- What medical use is clinoptilolite?
- What Can Be Expected During Detoxification
- How Susceptible Are Children to Heavy Metals?
- What does Hair Analysis Reveal About Heavy Metals?
- What does Hidden Toxicity mean?
- What is Heavy Metal Accumulation?