What does Hair Analysis Reveal About Heavy Metals?
Heavy metals are everywhere in
our environment so everyone is exposed to them.
They cannot be avoided completely and are found in
virtually everyone to some degree. Many clinician’s
believe that hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA)
measures nutritional minerals and the heavy metals
that are incorporated into the hair shaft while growing. Most clinician’s accepted that HTMA reflects the accumulation of these
metals within the tissues of the body, providing a
record of long-term intake, retention, or excretion of
various metals. What is an extra bonus with HTMA is it also provides an indication of
the interrelationships between nutritional minerals
as well as the interrelationships between nutritional
minerals and heavy metals.
Latest Blog Posts
- Healthy Links & Friends
- Toxins in Your Soup BPA
- The Simple Test Which May Help Prevent Autism
- Heart Surgeon Admits Huge Mistake!
- The pH Factor
- David Wolfe & Dr Leigh Erin Connealy podcast alternative healing therapies and ZeoOne
- Radiation Comparsions
- How Do I Know Zeo Zone Is the Real McCoy?
- Chemicals in Fish in Sydney Harbour
- Environmental Injustice and Air Pollution in the Hunter
- Life in the shadow of coal central !
- *Victims of Mercury Poisoning & Their Stories*
- Rainwater tank users warned of lead risk
- Better Health Magazine Nature's Sieve to Capture Heavy Metals Australian Zeolite
- Dr M Sichel TV Interview Good News for the Alphabet Kids New Book Announcing Drug Free Protocols Including ZeoOne
- Why Detox? The Killers Within
- What Books Are Available For Children With Exposure?
- What medical use is clinoptilolite?
- What Can Be Expected During Detoxification
- How Susceptible Are Children to Heavy Metals?
- What does Hair Analysis Reveal About Heavy Metals?
- What does Hidden Toxicity mean?
- What is Heavy Metal Accumulation?