What does Hidden Toxicity mean?
Heavy metals will often be elevated when
there has been a chronic exposure. Heavy
metals can be stored or sequestered in organs and tissues
throughout the body. Lead and cadmium for instance are bone
seekers. Eventually they will be sequestered into the bone. As
bone turnover occurs, lead and cadmium will constantly be
released back into circulation and continually be incorporated
into the hair shaft, therefore, revealing the chronic nature of
Latest Blog Posts
- Healthy Links & Friends
- Toxins in Your Soup BPA
- The Simple Test Which May Help Prevent Autism
- Heart Surgeon Admits Huge Mistake!
- The pH Factor
- David Wolfe & Dr Leigh Erin Connealy podcast alternative healing therapies and ZeoOne
- Radiation Comparsions
- How Do I Know Zeo Zone Is the Real McCoy?
- Chemicals in Fish in Sydney Harbour
- Environmental Injustice and Air Pollution in the Hunter
- Life in the shadow of coal central !
- *Victims of Mercury Poisoning & Their Stories*
- Rainwater tank users warned of lead risk
- Better Health Magazine Nature's Sieve to Capture Heavy Metals Australian Zeolite
- Dr M Sichel TV Interview Good News for the Alphabet Kids New Book Announcing Drug Free Protocols Including ZeoOne
- Why Detox? The Killers Within
- What Books Are Available For Children With Exposure?
- What medical use is clinoptilolite?
- What Can Be Expected During Detoxification
- How Susceptible Are Children to Heavy Metals?
- What does Hair Analysis Reveal About Heavy Metals?
- What does Hidden Toxicity mean?
- What is Heavy Metal Accumulation?